Any way to see what queries are currently running?

I'm running 7.3.4.  Is there anyway to see the actual sql being run by
the database via a query?  I am having some problems with long running
load causing querires from our reporting system.  I have sql logging
turned on to log the sql statements to my postgres.log file.  However,
these reporting queries do not appear to be logging the entire query.
I am only getting the select clause (and I'm not sure if it's all of
it) but no from or where clause.

Can I pull these queries out from postgres?

Thanks,

Chris