Re: Schema authorization after create database.

We have simular behavor:
createdb -U user1 mydb
pg_restore -U user1 -d mydb filename
And the pg_restore complains about the wrong user .I have alwais wolk around this as supreuser.
Evgeny
Ian FREISLICH wrote:

Hi

I ran into this little astonishment yesterday on 7.4.8.  When I
create a database connected as the super user using:

CREATE DATABASE foo OWNER = foo;

The database is indeed owned by user foo, but the automatically
created public schema is is owned by the database super user.  Should
this schema not be created as owned by the database owner specified
in the CREATE DATABASE command?

Our work around is to drop the public schema and recreate it after
reconnecting as the database owner, but that seems like work I
shouldn't have to do.

Is this a problem or am I expecting something that I shouldn't?

Ian

--
Ian Freislich

      match