SQL Server 2000 to PostgreSQL 8.0.3

Greetings.

I am having difficulty moving a SQL Server 2000 database over to PostgreSQL 8.0.3.

In SQL Server, I am performing a backup of the database I want to move. I save that backup on my Desktop.

I am then opening up PGAdminIII and attempting to perform a Restore of the database saved on my Desktop. The first step I take is to create a new database, MyDB. Next, I highlight my new database and then select Restore from the Tools menu. The Restore Database window pops up and I Browse to the database backup I've saved on my Desktop. After selecting the backup, the 'OK' button stays grayed and I am unable to proceed.

Any ideas as to how I can work around this?  Thanks in advance.

Josh in Tampa