Re: Duplicate Key -- Have I missed something

Michael

Thanks for taking the blinders off me! This table is new to the database and it seems that the script that I ran to populate it with its' initial data was VERY wrong. I know it seems very odd that I would forget a script I ran less than a week ago regarding a brand new table, but it is just one of those panic things I guess.

Making a longs story short. Yes, the problem is existing data and not that new data.

Thanks
Robert Perry