Re: functions vs stored procedures

Alvaro Herrera wrote:
Wow, incredible.  You misread the whole documentation.

I certainly did, I read it with more care this time. It is a great solution when we're required to return a single record with a custom type, which are few but there certainly are.

I wonder if you know any tricks to do something similar but returning rowsets instead of a single record? I'm currently doing some tests with cursor references, which I've been sugested on another thread.

Thanks for your help, and sorry for not paying the appropriate attention to your previous hint ;)

Regards,

Ezequiel Tolnay