Re: PGSQL 7.4.8 : idle in transaction problem

Hello,

(Sorry my english)

I saw this words in my 'ps -Af'. JBOSS use jdbc driver for postgres.
In java the Connection has a method: setAutoCommit(boolen).

Those connections where autocommit=false, and after the last sql
command (select, insert, update) NOT have rollback or commit, state
will "idle in transaction".

I'm sorry but I don't know how can you setup autocommit feature in the JBOSS.

linimi