Re: Instalacion de Postgresql en Linux con Varios procesadores

Con respecto a tu pregunta, si, PostgreSQL tiene automaticamente en
cuenta el numero de procesadores (mejor dicho, le deja esta tarea al
sistema operativo).

For anyone else who was dying to note what these guys were saying about
us ;)

This is a list in ingles. In order to make questions in Castilian I suggest the ready pgsql-be-aid to you in this same servant. With respect to your question, if, PostgreSQL considers automaticamente I number of processors (rather, it leaves this task him to the operating system).

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake