Re: There is a line missing in the diagram Figure 10.18 and Figure E.7

Hi Zhouyi,

On 2024/01/15 15:20, Zhouyi Zhou wrote:
> Hi Paul and Akira,
>
> Our Chinese version editor Yunjing Li points out that there is a line
> missing in Figure E.7, there should be 7, but Figure E.7 has only 6.
>
> Similarly, I found there should be 6 lines in Figure 10.18, but
> actually it has only 5.

There is a footnote on the uppermost three traces of Figure 10.18,
which reads:

    You see only two traces? The dashed one is composed of two
    traces that differ only slightly, hence the irregular-looking
    dash pattern.

It was added by commit 27dc9fbe7605 ("datastruct: Expand on the
dash type of traces in Figure 10.19").
Wouldn't it explain your observation?

        Thanks, Akira

> Although I am very glad to fix the above possible bugs, fixing them is
> beyond my capability.
>
> Thanks, Zhouyi
> Reported-by: Yunjing Li
> Reported-by: Zhouyi Zhou <zhouzhouyi@xxxxxxxxx>

[Index of Archives]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]