Question: Are there conflicts between the paragraph and the figure?

Hi,

I’m reading section 9.5.4.9, in the second to the last paragraph, there is:

  Before the first horizontal line, all readers see the leftmost myconfig structure,
  and after the second horizontal line, all readers will see the rightmost structure.
  Between the two lines, that is, during the grace period, different readers might see different objects

I’m a little confused, in Figure 9.29, the xchg is before the first horizontal line, in my understanding, if the
reader’s reading is before the xchg, it will read the leftmost myconfg structure.

So, are there some conflicts between the paragraph and the figure?

Please correct me if I’m wrong.

Thanks,
Alan

[Index of Archives]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]