Re: Suggestion to mention ebook-size build in perfbook's release announce

On Thu, Dec 23, 2021 at 11:31:46PM +0900, Akira Yokosawa wrote:
> Hi Paul
>
> In https://mirrors.edge.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/paulmck/perfbook/perfbook.html,
>
> There is a sentence "All attempts to generate epub formats for small-format
> ebook readers have produced horrible results, but if you know of something
> that works, please don't keep it a secret!".
>
> Now that "make eb" and its variants can generate PDF for ebook readers
> (C6 paper), it might better to update this.
>
> C6: 114mm x 162mm (4.49in x 6.38in)

Very good, and thank you all for all your work to make this happen.

On the next release, should I add a "make eb" .pdf to go with the
current double-column and single-column .pdf files?

(Currently working (slowly) on getting arxiv to accept recent changes.)

							Thanx, Paul

[Index of Archives]     [Linux NFS]     [Linux NILFS]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]