Suggestion (was Re: [GIT PULL] Another round of qqz improvement)

On 2016/07/08 15:18:43 -0700, Paul E. McKenney wrote:
[snip]
And how soon would the release be?

With luck, in a few days.  More likely in a few weeks.

I'm preparing a (hopefully) final round of cosmetic fixes.
It's getting larger than I expected. I need to cleanup the commits to
distinguish actual fixes of something from just cosmetic ones so that you can
review them easily.  It may take another week or so.

Well, unless the weekend's writing goes faster than normal (or, equivalently,
as fast as hoped), you should make the current release.  Otherwise, there
will be another release, hopefully much sooner than 18 months from now.

Before I forget it, I noticed a small issue I don't plan to fix in the cosmetic
fixes.

In Section 1.1, there is no mention of Chapter 16.  You might want to add
a sentence there.

                                                   Thanks, Akira