Typos in perfbook section 5.6 and table 9.7

Hi,

I enjoy the book so much and am making a Japanese translation here.
https://sites.google.com/site/kandamotohiro/perfbook

I think I have found 2 typos in perfbook. Latest git repo also has these bugs.

5.6 Parallel Counting Discussion
on page 82, in file count.tex says,

"The per-thread
variable implementation (count_stat.c) is significantly faster on updates than
the array-based implementation (count_end.c), but is slower at reads"

But it should read

per-thread variable implementation(count_end.c)
and
array-based implementation (count_stat.c)

And according to table 5.1,
array-based implementation has 408 ns vs.
per-thread variable implementation has 389 ns.

so, per-thread variable implementation is a little faster, not slower
at 1 core read.

Table 9.7  Which Deferred Technique to Choose?
on page 228 in file whichtochoose.tex says,

Sequence Locks has "Y" on Updates and Readers Progress Concurrently

But it should be N because on page 229, it says

sequence locking does not permit updates and readers to make forward
progress concurrently

--
Kanda Motohiro