[PEAR] Re: unable to install PEAR

Thomas Anderson <zelnaga <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I'm able to change # 12 if I type in "all" but I can't change it
> individually, which is strange.  Also, when I hit Enter to accept the
> locations, I'm presented with the same prompt, asking if I want to
> accept the locations or change them.  In other words, the PEAR
> installer isn't actually letting me accept any of the locations.

Hi Thomas,

I tried this out in a VM and can confirm it's not working properly. There seems
to be a problem with the part of go-pear.bat that calls out to a graphical
folder selector when you select a config option. The 'all' option doesn't use
the graphical selector so it works fine.

I was not able to reproduce your second problem where the pear installer fails
to accept the options and prompts you again.

Regards,

Mike