Re: su authentication for securid RSA

Perhaps disable su and force the use of sudo.  Here's a tutorial on
adding 2 factor to sudo using pam-radius
https://www.wikidsystems.com/support/tutorials/how-to-setup-two-factor-authentication-for-both-linux-and-windows-administrators/
(ignore the windows part).

On Sat, May 21, 2016 at 1:55 PM, Satish Patel <satish.txt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> /etc/pam.d/su use root password to escalate privilege but if we want
> to integrate it with securID auth or multi factor auth when what would
> be the approach (because root doesn't have RSA token) so how does user
> supply their tokenID.

Nick Owen  --  WiKID Systems, Inc.
http://www.wikidsystems.com
Commercial/Open Source Two-Factor Authentication
http://twitter.com/wikidsystems | #wikid on freenode.net
Get our low-volume newsletter - Notices, updates : http://eepurl.com/zzUeP