Fw: Pam on Puppy Linux

Can anyone help me set up pam on this system?

Help!

Sent: Sunday, July 13, 2014 at 8:38 AM
From: "pam pam" <pam.p@xxxxxx>
To: pam-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Pam on Puppy Linux
How can I get pam to start at login on Puppy Linux? I've successfully compiled and installed it, but I don't know how to get it working.

What makes it challenging is that Puppy Linux has no login manager, and is a root-only system, not multiuser.

There's a script called xwin that starts x with the following command:

  /usr/bin/xinit /root/.xinitrc -- -bpp 16 > /tmp/xerrs.log 2>&1

Could I add something to this script to also start pam? Or what do I have to do to get it running?

Cheers

John