Re: Re:

Dear Tomas,

I read manual page and resolve problem describe in last e-mail.  I am
sorry about my question. Thanks for your patience.

Today I have another problem. I change control flag of fisrt module of
/etc/pam.d/common-auth from "sufficient" to "requisite" and now I have
this problem logged in /var/log/auth.log:

Sep 23 14:09:33 station lightdm: PAM unable to resolve symbol: pam_sm_setcred

I have in my module the function pam_sm_setcred declared as:

PAM_EXTERN int
pam_sm_setcred(pam_handle_t *pamh, int flags,int argc, const char *argv[])

{
    return PAM_SUCCESS;
}

Why only if I change control flag this is happened? I search in the
internet and I don't find nothing about.

Thanks.

Oswaldo Fratini Filho