Re: check winbind AD group memberships

Although I haven't had to configure winbind against AD, I'm pretty
sure you need to configure NSS to use winbind and afterwards you can
use pam_group. That is, you should be able to add a "winbind" entry to
your "group" entry on your /etc/nsswitch.conf as long as you have the
associated libnss_winbind.so installed on your system.

Ensure that you are properly seeing the groups (getent group) before
returning to configuring PAM.

-- Jon Miller