Re: [pam_access.so] How to ignore account expiration error(s)

Sorry but I do not have a direct answer to your question, however it
is my opinion that the use of pam_access doesn't make much sense for
/etc/pam.d/crond. Cronjobs are for users which already have access
whereas pam_access would be controlling who gained access in the first
place. My suggestion is to completely remove that line from crond.

-- Jon Miller