Re: Login PAM interaction suspect

No I wasn't, thank you.  That is interesting.
Perhaps a bit more complicated that we need.

This is an industrial type application. We intend not to put a local account in the box from the factory. And it's possible that the system never got to the LDAP server to cache any credentials. Actual logins will be rather rare as
most communication is done with SNMP or data apps.

Dave.