Create KDM PAM Module

Hi friends:

I need to create a module or an application that intersect the
authentication process of KDM when a user type his credential and press
start, the goals about this is that I need to verify the name and password
of the users against a database and do a few more thing, like see if that
user is allow or not to get log in the lab where he is getting access etc.

Can anybody tell me or show a way to accomplish this, or tell me witch pam
module KDM use to do this.

I'll gona wait for your help friends, I really need this for my work.

greetings.

Algunos suelen hayar su destino en el sendero que toman para evitarlo.
Tu mente es como el agua, cuando esta agitada se vuelve dificir ver, pero
si dejas que se calme, la respuesta se vuelve clara.