pammodcheck

Hello,

I'm writing to share with the PAM community this little script that I've wrotten
to have a better view on the features of the different pam modules (standard ones
and others).
It simply display the types managers (acct, sess, password, auth) offered by
the argument file pam_module.so.

If you have remarks, fixes or whishlists, please contact me.

--
 ° /\    Guillaume Allègre                                 SILECS  SARL
  /~~\/\  Guillaume.Allegre@xxxxxxxxxxx         Solutions Informatiques Libres