pam_group: group-based access to groups!

Hello all,

back in December I had submitted a patch that allows
administrators to dynamically add users of a certain group
to other groups.

For example, users of the "Domain Users" group could be made
members of the "plugdev" group upon login.

To do this I've made some changes to the pam_group module.

Patch and documentation can be found here:
https://www.redhat.com/archives/pam-list/2009-December/msg00000.html

I just checked today and the patch still applies cleanly to the CVS version of the code (with an exception of course, to the Changelog
entry).

It would be great to have this functionality in PAM-Linux,
since it makes role-based access control much much easier.

So, have a look and let me know what you think!

Cheers,
--
Dimitris Glynos