pam_obc and bluez?

Hi All,
I'm just playing a little bit with pam_obc
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/pamobc/) and I'm wondering if it would
be possible to use it together with Bluez (http://www.bluez.org/) or,
more precisely, with ussp-push (http://www.xmailserver.org/ussp-push.html).

I mean: I would like to have the obc challenge delivered to my cellphone
via Bluetooth.

Unfortunataly, I cannot see how I could write the challenge into a file.
This is required because OBEX just deal with files. To be more precise,
I cannot see how I could access the challenge in any way before it is
sent to the user via the out-of-band channel.

Any idea?

Thanks in advance for your attention.
--

Alessandro Bottoni
Website: http://www.alessandrobottoni.it/

It is not known with what weapon World War III will be fought,
but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
     -- Albert Einstein