Better group membership checking for pam_listfile item=group

One of my colleagues wrote a patch to improve pam_listfile and submitted
it:

	http://www.redhat.com/archives/pam-list/2009-September/msg00003.html

We never heard anything back. He has since moved on, but I'd like to follow
up on this and try to get this included in pam so we don't need to maintain
a locally patched version.

Is there a bugzilla or something somewhere to submit this to, or what is
the best way to get it considered for inclusion?

Thanks...

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  henson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx