Re: Problem with pam_access

Typically pam_access is used in targeting select groups or netgroups. If you trying to restrict access based on the source IP address, then the best option for accomplishing that is using iptables. Even if you are still targeting select groups to have access, I would still recommend combining iptables for just the IP restrictions.

-- Jon Miller