logout from su when set to non passwd for users in wheel group.

When I login to su without a passwd in most event i'm logout when i type something. But i see back way to do not login - hit enter when I'm logged. When I hit enter after the log in it working well.
This happens only on bash. When I use zsh there are no problems.
My pam version is  1.0.1
My bash version is 3.2.33(1)-release (i686-pc-linux-gnu)
My /etc/pam.d/su file:
<code>
#%PAM-1.0
auth sufficient pam_rootok.so
auth sufficient pam_wheel.so debug trust use_uid
auth required pam_wheel.so use_uid
auth required pam_unix.so
account required pam_unix.so
session required pam_unix.so</code>