Re: pam_tally: unknown option

Thanks Vasudeva and Joe,
Here it goes.
when I check the /usr/share/doc/pam-0.77/txts/README.pam_tally
It shows the options I can use. On that the deny option is part of account (not auth), may be later it has been moved to auth as I can see in online docs. Secondly it doesn't have the unlock_time option. That's why it's giving unknown option unlock_time.
So the question here is, is there any way to block a user for a certain amount of time, and unlock automatically?

I got this clue from nahant-list http://www.redhat.com/archives/nahant-list/2006-August/msg00104.html.