Re: Automatic account creation after authentication

Citando Jason Gerfen <jason.gerfen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

I modified the original pam_krb5 module to do something similar to this,
here is a brief list of features:

- Performs standard KRB TGT process
- If valid TGT received from KDC check for local account
- If no local account already present it performs a AD/LDAP query (no
authentication against LDAP)
- Then creates a passwordless local account for the user as well as home
directory

Interesting. I'll take a look at the account creation portion of it.

A lot of people do the opposite by modifications to the PAM stack to use
the nss_ldap to enumerate accounts.

This is not possible with RADIUS, since it can't enumerate users - only authenticate them.