Re: SSH Login + pam_mount + ActiveDirectory

"Djihangiroff, Matthias (KC-DD)" <Matthias.Djihangiroff@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> i have a problem.
> Ive have updated my openSuSE 10.2 to 10.3.
>
> After the update finished, pam_mount dont automount the homedirectories
> of the users.

First, be sure to read the questions and answers in the pam_mount FAQ
document, to be sure none of them answer your questions. I saw at
least one of your listed error messages in that document.

--
 \        "I'd take the awe of understanding over the awe of ignorance |
  `\                                          any day." —Douglas Adams |