RE: How do I...?

No no.

The problem is this:

I have a PXE server set up and working. I set up a system and made a PXE
image of it.

When I PXE boot a system, it hangs before the login prompt.

I had seen this once before, and commenting a line from a file in
/etc/pam.d/ fixed it.

I haven't been able to find the solution now that it has arisen again
(We re-made the PXE image)...

So, I posted to some forums and this mailing list, and didn't get any
replies at all.

So, now I want to set up a new system, in either RHEL4U4, FC4, or FC5,
with *NO* PAM anywhere on the machine at all, so that it won't get in
the way in the future.

We have no security needs AT ALL. We're using rlogin with cleartext, and
rebooting each station approximately every 3 minutes, so security means
nothing to us...

I appreciate all the help you've provided thus far!

Stephen Goggin

Test Engineer
NetEffect, Inc.
9211 Waterford Centre Blvd.