pam_passwdqc could emulate aix ?

Hello

does passwdqc or pam_cracklib  have a per_user flag, like pam_tally ?

I want to have several user profiles (  general,  dbase,  customer ), etc.  each profile with   his own

rules ( maxlen,  minother, etc )

it would be nice if with pam  I could  have a file that looks like this :

for example in /etc/security/user  (this is like AIX)

user:

            minalpha = 4

            minlen  = 8

            minother = 3

otheruser:

            minalpha = 5

            minlen = 8

            minother = 2

.

.

.

I want to know if exist such a module, so I can’t have to write it, I would like to know about your answer.

Does someone know about one module that emulate this behavior ?

Thanks!

Jorge.