How can I get information from outside

Hi,

I want to build a  PAM module to append the authentication function of
SSHD. However, I have to receive some private information sent from
ssh client. If I do not make modification of SSHD codes, how can I get
the private information?

I just know that we can fetch the parameters by the pam_get_item /
pam_get_data, but these are not enough to me. What I need to do is to
get a block of data from SSHD, since I added my PAM module in
/etc/pam.d/sshd. Also, I am very reluctant to modify the source codes
of sshd.

Therefore, I want to know whether there exist another way to implement
the information transmission.

Is it wise that I add the communication (such as socket) with the
client?  It seems so awkward.

Could anybody give me some advices?  thank you very much!

Regards,

Ian