Silly question...

Ok, I'm having fits of being braindead at the moment. Sorry but I've been thrashing between Oracle by day, Informix by night.

Where is the latest and greatest sources for PAM and what's the last stable version?

I'm building a new OpenSuSE 10.2 test platform and part of this is to get the latest and greatest stable release of PAM.

Thanks in Advance,

-Michael.