cannot use roo login

Dear Pam friends:
After installing Linux-PAM-0.77 on my Debian, I cannot use root to login, no
matter using login on the local terminal or sshd from the internet.
Are there some parameters I need to check in my ssh and login configure
files or should I fix other common pam configures?
Ps: attach the ssh and login configure file on my system.

Appreciate your help,
Sincerely Yours,
cckuo