pam_listfile for session?

Hi! I'm using following to mount some samba shares after success authentication against the PDC.
auth       optional   pam_mount.so use_first_pass
session optional pam_mount.so use_first_pass The problem now is that I get following if I login as root or an local user.
pam_mount: error trying to retrieve authtok from auth code
pam_mount: Conversation error
pam_mount: error trying to read password Which is ofcourse correct and it still works, but doesn't look good - specially if I've some scripts which login via ssh and report an error if they got anything in stdout/stderr. I'm now searching for something which prevents the session line to be excuted for local users. First I thought at something like session sufficient pam_listfile.so item=user sense=allow file=/etc/localusers onerr=success but pam_listfile does not support the session management. Has anyone an other idea? thx.