RE: Password policy question [pam_krb5 problem]

On
> Behalf Of ywang
> Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2005 4:02 PM
> To: Pluggable Authentication Modules
> Subject: RE: Password policy question [pam_krb5 problem]
>
> Make the pam_cracklib use similar (slight more restrict) policy that
AD
> uses so cracklib will catch the 'bad' password before AD does.

Ok. But AD remembers last passwords. I know that cracklib can do it
also.. but when for example user changes password from other workstation
eg. Windows workstation, cracklib will loose synchronization. Is there
any way to make pam_krb5 return non zero value in pam_chkauthtok ???

--
Pozdrawiam,
Lech Lachowicz