Re: Is this a reasonable approach?

Jason DiCioccio wrote:
Well if you want to try it right now I'll knock together some quick
instructions and mail it to you :)

I'd love a copy as well if you could :-)

Aha! Unexpected demand :)

I'm just writing a command line tool that lets you inspect and modify the status of failed login attempts. I should have that done in an hour or so. Then sleep I think, but tomorrow morning (UK time) I'll write some documentation and get the code out to you.

--
Andy Armstrong