Re: new release?

I am assuming you all are refering to new releases of PAM. If so has any of your current updates resolved issues with the setcred() functions?

Sebastien Tricaud wrote:

Darrell Fuhriman wrote:

Last month there was a very brief discussion of getting a new
release out.

Has there been any movement on that front?

Yes, we are bugfixing, reviewing code and applying patches.
I got my svn tree on berlios, and Thorsen has the admin of the sourceforge official cvs.
So, the both of us are working towards a new release right now.

I'm willing to devote some time to it, but between work and
school I don't have time to become a full-blown maintainer.

Sure, well, you can start by bugfixing things too, and then you can send your patches to Thorsen, or to me. It will be reviewed and if it fixes an issue, it will be applied.

Have a good day, Sebastien.

-- Jason Gerfen Student Computing Marriott Library 801.585.9810 jason.gerfen@xxxxxxxxxxxx

"And remember... If the ladies
don't find you handsome, they