renewing of kerbero ticket at screenlock

Hi,

I have pam modules set to give my users a kerberos ticket at the console. When my users log in at the console with a smartcard (crypto card) they get a ticket good for 12 hours.

For Example:

judy@monterey ~]$ k5list
Ticket cache: FILE:/tmp/krb5cc_2383_PNqXXX
Default principal: judy@xxxxxxxx

06/03/04 08:41:50  06/03/04 18:41:41  krbtgt/lanl.gov@xxxxxxxx
06/03/04 08:43:54  06/03/04 18:41:41  host/dyquem.lanl.gov@xxxxxxxx

When my users use screenlock and come back to unlock the screen with a smartcard, I would like them to get a kerberos ticket renewed for another 12 hours.

Do any of you have any experience with this?

Thanks,

Judy

--
        Judy Hamilton                               L I N U X       .~.
        Los Alamos National Lab                     The Choice      /V\