Re: AW: AW: Pam configuration files

Debian-User wrote:
Gary,

thanks a lot for this information! This seems to be exactly what I was
looking for. I think that I'll have to do some testing over the weekend
now ...

(btw, right now I think that it can also be done with only one
IP-address [by specifying different ports in the sshd_config-files - and
configuring the firewall to only allow internal or external traffic to
the according port]; but it wont't hurt if I really should need to use
two IP-addresses anyway)

Thanks again!
Sascha
P.S. BTW: Did I overlook that in any manual/documentation ??? (" ...
don't read documentation voluntarily" ;-)

I found the reference to argv[0] while reading through some documentaion the
last time I was building ssh.  I was grepping for "pam" through the ssh
source to look something up and ran into it.  I don't remember where it is
"officially" documented.  I don't see it when I run "man sshd".

--
Gary Algier, WB2FWZ          gaa at ulticom.com             +1 856 787 2758
Ulticom Inc., 1020 Briggs Rd, Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054      Fax:+1 856 866 2033

Nielsen's First Law of Computer Manuals:
    People don't read documentation voluntarily.