Is there a way to retrieve UNIX groups from PAM?

Title: Is there a way to retrieve UNIX groups from PAM?

Hi all,

I'm currently coding a no interactive PAM application. I try to find a way to retrieve the UNIX groups through PAM library function (i.e. pam_setcred() ) unsuccessfully. I wonder is there a way to retrieve the UNIX groups that belongs to a particular user through PAM? That is, after this user has been authenticated.

Thanks and best regards,

Steven