pam_chroot

Somebody recently asked me why it is that pam_chroot is not included in
the standard linux-pam distribution.  This reminded me that I hadn't yet
gotten around to asking the linux-pam people whether they wanted to do
so.  Is there any interest in including pam_chroot in the linux-pam
distribution?

You can find a copy of 0.6 on kernel.org, if you're looking for a
reference copy:
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/pre/modules/pam_chroot-0.6.tar.gz

(I'm currently working on updates that fix a memory leak and add support
for groups in chroot.conf, but 0.6 is the currently available version.)

--
Ed Schmollinger - schmolli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx