Re: Expired Password using Pam and openssh

Well after doing some experiments it looks like Ethan is right.....sshd works fine now with Pam as long as Privilige Seperation is turned off.  When its turned on it wont work with an expired password.  I havent tried the daily snapshot yet though.....

thanks for the responses!
darryl