Grep PAM-Password

Hi there,

i've just a little problem developing a PAM-Modul for authentication
against a service.

Few words about my main-problem:
My task is to develop a PAM-Modul that authenticate Windows-Clients
(Using Samba) against a Radius-Server.
(The Radius-Server is called "SecOvid-Radius Server").

Now, cause the Server only understand Plain-Text Token, i have to
go a long way round and authenticate the Windows-Clients over the
Log-Function from the Radius-Server.
( Its not for productive use, don't be affright ;) )

In the PAM-Modul, i only need the entered Password from the User in a
Variable, so that i can compare the Passwords.

I read the PAM-Docs, but the only thing i guessed were the two
function pam_get_item or pam_get_data with the PAM_AUTHTOK-Function.

But, when i attemp to build these commands into the PAM-Modul the
content of the Variable is always empty (NULL).

Hopefully, someone understand my terrible english. :)

Thanks in advance

Alex Dornhoefer