Re: I can't seem to get pam_chroot working.

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 09:01:44AM -0700, Rustad, Aaron wrote:
> I don't see how this is a problem relating to openssh and pam. I can login
> using ssh and pam_ldap. For some reason, my session drops when the
> environment is chrooted.
>
> Any other suggestions?

Set 'UsePrivilegeSeparation no' in sshd_config, if you haven't already.
Add the debug option to pam_chroot in /etc/pam.d/sshd.  Turn up
syslogging so as to capture auth.debug messages.  Make sure you have
syslogging inside the chroot working.  If pam_chroot is still not
working, and the debug messages don't suggest an answer, please post
your sshd_config, /etc/pam.d/sshd, and the pam_chroot syslog messages.

--
Ed Schmollinger - schmolli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx