I can't seem to get pam_chroot working.

I believe that I have most everything correctly configured to allow
pam_chroot to work as expected.

However, when I try to log in, My shell closes right away, and when I su -
user as root, I am presented with "could not open session".

Here are the steps I have taken:

1. I have set up /chroot to be my directory for which users will be chrooted
in.

2. In /etc/security/chroot.conf I have put:
   arustad       /chroot

3. In /etc/pam.d/system-auth I have put:
   session required /lib/security/$ISA/pam_chroot.so debug

4. I have changed /etc/ssh/sshd_config to include:
   UsePrivilegeSeparation no

5. Thinking that it may be failing because of bash requirements, I have
placed:
   /bin/bash into /chroot/bin/bash
   /bin/lib/required_libraries_for_bash into /bin/lib

For the life of me, I can't figure out why I can't move forward on this
little problem. If anyone has suggestions, I would love to hear them!

Thanks!
Aaron.

  _____

Aaron Rustad