/etc/pam.d/gdm for LDAP

Title: /etc/pam.d/gdm for LDAP

Hi list,

My sshd, su, and system-auth are working fine meaning I can ssh to the server or su to a ldap user on the server. However, when I try to login on the server via the graphical login (gdm) it is not working.

How the /etc/pam.d/gdm should looks like?

I already tried different combinations based on my other pam files but I wasn’t able to make it work.

Does anyone have the gdm login working?

Thanks,

Martin