silent conversation with PAM

Hi,

I've got a conversation function that
does not prompt the user, but instead is
passed a password as the argument to the
function. I keep getting a NULL argument
in the function, why is that?

OK, I confess this is not on Linux, but on HPUX11.00,
which is same like the Solaris implementation (right?).

Thanks,
--
Allen v/d Ross                    Cell: +27 83 633-5024
SPI  Cape Town                    Work: +27 21 701-8841