How to limit the login time of a user or a group ?

Hi!

I want to limit the time of a user on my system.  Exemple : I want to
limit the login to 5 hours (maximum) a day AND 15 hours (maximum) a week.
I want the system to automaticly log out the user went he exceed his login
time.  This could normaly be done by the pam_time module, but in the
documentation, it's said :

"Note, currently there is no daemon enforcing the end of a session. This
needs to be remedied." (at the end of the documentation on pam_time)

I just want to know if we can do something about this.  I can give a hand
to implement that if somebody have a solution ...

I will explain the reason why I found this useful to limit the login time
of a user.  I want to be able to restrict the computer time of my kids.  I
know that other people want this (I did a google search).  If Linux is to
succeed in my family and other families, it could be very useful to have
that.

One of the solution is to use the daemon (service) "logoutd" that is
present on all major distribution (I think, not sure).  But it's not good
because I was not able to force the end of an X session : the user is log
out the login program in the terminal (Ctrl-Alt-F1), but the X session is
still alive (Ctrl-Alt-F7).  Killing the login session do not trigger a
kill to the X session. (I know I don't use the right terms for this,
excuse me)

Could we implement a service for PAM that automaticly logout a user ?

Thanks ! and excuse me for my bad english :)

Matthieu