Fwd: Re: restrict passwords

Hello,

  I have another problem, and this problem seems serious. I cannot change the
password.

pc1:~ $ passwd
Changing password for user prueba.
Changing password for prueba
(current) UNIX password:
New password:
Retype new password:
Password has been already used. Choose another.
Password has been already used. Choose another.
Password has been already used. Choose another.
passwd: Authentication token manipulation error
pc1:~ $

  The log shows:
Jul 25 13:04:07 pc1 passwd(pam_unix)[13170]: new password not acceptable

  ideas for me?

  thanks,
     rozio